Ogwa.app respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. As part of this commitment, we have implemented a DMCA policy to address claims of copyright infringement. If you believe your copyrighted work has been infringed on the Website, please follow the procedures below.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content on the Website infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification in writing to our designated agent (contact information provided below) with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once we receive proper notification of claimed infringement as described above, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and notify the user who posted the material. We will also provide the user with a copy of the notification and inform them of their right to file a counter-notification.
If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with our designated agent (contact information provided below) with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the user.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The user’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located or if the user’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
Once we receive a proper counter-notification as described above, we will promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the counter-notification and inform them that we will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days. We will also notify the complaining party that we will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within 10 business days unless the complaining party notifies us that they have filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the Website.
Designated Agent Contact Information
Please send all notifications of claimed infringement and counter-notifications to our designated agent:
Name: Paul Baker
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
We reserve the right to modify or update this DMCA policy at any time without prior notice.